8.30 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.
Wednesday 18 September
During flu clinics our walk-in service will be for
Flu Clinics - Free, Walk In, No Booking Needed
- Wednesday 18 September 8.30am - 1.00 pm (Patients born before 31.3.55 only - whilst stocks last as we may have limited supply at our first clinic. Patients born after 31.3.55 will be turned away and asked to attend one of the later clinics for all age groups)
- Thursday 26 September 9.00am – 1.00pm (patients born before 31.3.55 only – as above)
- Friday 18 October 8.30am – 12.30 pm (at risk patients all ages excluding children*)
- Thursday 7 November 3.00pm – 6.00 pm (at risk patients all ages excluding children*)
In addition to these clinics we will be holding Saturday morning clinics across Shore Medical. Please telephone the surgery if you would prefer a Saturday morning appointment.
*children will be invited separately.
HELP PROTECT YOURSELF
You are eligible to receive a free flu jab if you:
- are 65 years of age or over
- are pregnant
- have certain medical conditions
- are a carer for an elderly or disabled person
This year, NHS England have specified that two kinds of flu vaccine will be used throughout the 2019 flu vaccination programme: one kind for those under 65 years of age and another for those over 65 years of age. Our delivery of vaccines for under 65s does not arrive until after our second flu clinic on 26 September. If you are under the age of 65 and eligible to receive the flu vaccine, please attend one of our other walk in clinics where we will be able to give jabs to all patients.
Five become one – Shore Medical
Lilliput Surgery has merged with four other local practices to form one, super partnership called Shore Medical.
For more information about this merger, click here.
Spring 2019 Newsletter
Read our latest Lilliput Surgery Patient Newsletter
Lilliput PPG Showcase Video!
Watch some of our Patient Participation Group members talking about what it's like to be part of Lilliput PPG... Click here
Changes to Phlebotomy (blood tests)
We are pleased to say that from February 2019, blood test appointments for our patients will be provided at Lilliput Surgery. Appointments for outpatients will be provided at Lilliput Surgery.
Appointments for outpatients and those under the age of 14 years will still be provided at Poole Hospital.
If your GP has referred you for a blood test, please contact reception to make an appointment.
Prescribing of over the counter medicines is changing
Your GP, nurse or pharmacist will not generally give you a prescription for over the counter medicines for a range of minor health concerns. Instead, over the counter medicines are available to buy in a pharmacy or supermarket in your local community.
Please help the NHS to use resources sensibly.
Find out more about this change to prescription policy at: www.nhs.uk/OTCmedicines